Thursday, May 31, 2007

SMP 2 PWT AND ABOUT MY FAMILY


I already finish my test. I feel very happy.. I realy want to continue in SMP2 Purwkerto.Yesterday, I go to SMP2 Purwokwerto. I have to apply so I can do the test. The test is 3th of june. My familiy realy support me. Ispacially my father.
I realy have a nice family. They always support me in everthing the best for me. I realy Love my Family. I have Dad, mom, and my sister. My dad is Agung Praptapa. And my mom is Restu Wardhani. My mom is a mats teacher of SMA1 Purwokerto. She is very nice but she is usualy angry. My sister is Handini Audita. She is a student of SMA1 Purwokerto. My mom is a mats teachar, but my sister REALY HATE MATS. She want to continue in UGM.

HOW ABOUT YOUR FAMILLY ?!?



Don't forget !!! Give me a comments !!! Oke !!!!!!!

3 comments:

rotarypwtsatria said...

Congratulation, finally you finish your elementary school. Good luck, hope you become successful woman.

laskar.cut.meutia said...

Nadila.. Are you remember FADIA , FINA , KINANTI and your friends in SD 2 ? I hope you remember they , because they are very missing you..
But , if you forget they.. NEVER MAIN, Nadila !!

I'm not a student in SD 2 , but i'm alumny in SD 1.. OK !! You don't know me.. but i know about you , Nadila . I'm Riris.. !! Oh.. yeah.. Ask Fadia , Aulia , and Hanun . They are know me..

Your blog is very nice.. you use an english.. it's very better for me..

Actually , Good luck for english language... Someday , you're must come to SPAAL . Mmm.. You know SPAAL ? SMP Al Irsyad... !!

Whatever.. !!

Bye..

Nadila Anindita said...

@rotarypwtsatria : Absolutely!

@c - ver kren'z : sorry for replying you massage too late ><

haii Riris ! nice to see you here. yeah some of them I do remember :) there still my friend until now .
by the way , you have a nice blog nice to see it .
okaay I will , actually I already come there and it fun ^^ hope someday we will meet together.

good luck for your school !

keep blogging - and please keep in touch with me :D