Thursday, May 31, 2007

My School in Al-Irsyad 2 Purwokerto

Hai..now I want to tell about my school.

My school is in Al-Irsyad Al-Islamiyyah 02 purwokerto. Wen I am little I want to have school in Al-Irsyad. Because, the people is very Nice.
I have much friends in Al-Irsyad 2. Their are Annisa, Hani, Aulia, Dinda, Putri, Rara, Zahro, Yulia, and much more..
I have much nice teacher. Their are Ust. Kuswanto, Ust. Sukardi, Ustz. Yusma, Ustz. Wasiroh, and many much more..
I realy happy can be the student of Al-Irsyad 2 Purwokerto..

HOW ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL ?!?


dONT, fORgeT GiVE mE A cOmMeNtS !!! Oke ?!?

9 comments:

Handini Audita said...

It's great you start writing your blog with your own writing. Keep on the good work!

Unknown said...

Hi Nadila, I am Amirah, your friend were you lived in australia. I am happy to see your nice blog. Now I am year six at public school, and fathiyah is year four. Please convey my regards to Om Agung, tante Dani and mba Audi. my email address is: hai0404@gmail.com Bye...

AULY said...

Hi, dil!! what's up??? like what you say to me, to visit your blog or send you an e-mail.. I just can say "Fight" for you in SMPN2. Someday we'll face 2 face again, And I'm Happy if you not forgot Al-Irsyad. I like your writing,
do you know who am I?

adit said...

wah ternyat temen mu banyak juga aku cma pny atu temen di amerika tp tanpa pengetahuan ortu he...he...he...

adit said...

aq jg titip salam ma alah ma semua temen temen mu

adit said...

jangan lupa ya e-mail ku:adit_yasr@yahooco.id.he...he...he...

Anonymous said...

Asalamu'alaikum. saya dari Singapura/Singapore, dan di situ juga ada sekolah bernama madrasah al-irsyad al-islamiah, dan saya sekolah di situ. ini laman webnya , irsyad.sg .

Anonymous said...

maaf.. salah link. www.irsyad.sg . taipkan di adress bar anda.

Nadila Anindita said...

@handini audita : thank you , I always try to write by my own . thanks for supporting me ^^

@mia : hallo miaa , nice to see you here . great ! so let's keep in touch then ! how's life?

@auliiyaa : haaaii ! so what you said come true then ! now we can meet face to face again . lovely!

@adit : tentu :)

@muhammad : hallo . nice to see you ^^ living in Singapore is nice, isn't it ? yeah it is my elementary school , love to be there. so your school have the same name with my school then! tell me .