Sunday, April 10, 2011

what do you think about acceleration class? are you in doubt?



well hai there!

nice can post something new in this blog .
now I'm a senior high school student in SMAN 1 Purwokerto, and you now what? I choose acceleration program here.

well let's start .

I do really understand why people feel uncertain when they heard 'acceleration class' ? I wonder why, people always feel afraid to join this program, weather they haven't try it yet!

when I have been graduated from my junior high school SMPN 2 Purwokerto, I do feel confused when I have to choose one of the program in smansa. yeaaah it's difficult enough to choose but finnaly I do feel comfortable in here, 'acceleration of smansa'. and you know what ? I FEEL LUCKY can be one of them :)

from my experience , I do want to share a lot .

DON'T be affraid before you try . at the fisrt time , I do feel confused and keep thinking about the weakness of being an acceleration student. but then? let's try to thing about the positive side..

at least, our time, our mind, our energy , can be more efficient!
you just need 2 years and you can do it efficiently. we don't need to study about the 'minor' studies at school, but we can be more focus. I do believe we all want to work fast and be rich earlier ;) I do think so .

the second one in appreciation. heey came on! If you can be an acceleration student so you are great ! you are one of the most lucky student than the others. not all can join it, it do need a hard effort to join this program.


but by the way , being and acceleration student or a regular student is fun.
REMEMBER, happiness come from our own. if you want to enjoy your life so just feel enjoy! the important thing is always be grateful and get all the consequences .

but in the other side don't be affraid to be different or trying something new.
acceleration class is fun , let's join acceleration program of SMAN 1 Purwokerto.

nice to see you there!

5 comments:

AGUNG PRAPTAPA said...

What ever your choice is, as far as you enjoy it, it will be fine. So, always enjoy your work, enjoy your study. Our task is very simple actually, just DO THE BEST, always!

wizzLelover said...

dan saya juga termasuk orang yang beruntung sperti anda. :)

Nadila Anindita said...

@agung praptapa : Do the best and GOD will do the rest ! :)


@hannum : let's shine in our own way. beruntung karena kita mensyukurinya .

thank you for posting you comment ^^

roes said...

hallo nadila ,I'm happy to read your writing on your blog. I do agree with you.Let's keep our environment clean.Let's start from ourselves, from the smallest thing and from now.About acceleration program,thanks so much for your sharing. I wish nobody would feel doubtful anymore to join the accel program in SMANSA PWT. (from maam roes with love)

roes said...

hallo nadila ,I'm happy to read your writing on your blog. I do agree with you.Let's keep our environment clean.Let's start from ourselves, from the smallest thing and from now.About acceleration program,thanks so much for your sharing. I wish nobody would feel doubtful anymore to join the accel program in SMANSA PWT. (from maam roes with love)