Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Lovely Class


Hai friends,,!!! Now I already be a Student in SMP 2 PURWOKERTO. I'm very happy because I can have what I whant, that is be the student of SMP2 PWT. SMP 2 PWT is a SBI School. So, if we study,we use English. It's very fun can be a Imersion student. In our daily life, we try to always speaking English. So we can feel the happiness and the sorrow.
My class is 7A.The class that I love. My friends trust me to be the leader of the class.My Best Friends,Semeru kukuh K.W will be the Vice leader. I want my Class to be the best class. Bacause, usualy pleople said that 7A always be the naughty class. I don't believe that 7A always like that !!! We can be the best !!!
I have many best friends in 7A. There are Ajmila,Bela Akene,Hapsari Ayu,Annie,Tawang,Devina,Evi,Dyana,tyas,vivi,Rizka,Meru,Rifki,Dhika,Agum,and many much more.. 7A always be together every time.
I also have friends in 7C-H . .7B is a Imersion class that always nice to 7A.. Like Aditya Susilo Raharjo,Asri,Lintang,Agra,Bagus,and many much more..

I hope you can visit SMP N 2 Purwokerto in Jln.Gereja 20 . Don't Forget ! Also visit 7A !

No comments: